PAYMENTS , CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
Affidea is committed to providing all of our patients with exceptional care. When a patient cancels without giving enough notice, they prevent another patient from being seen.
PAYMENT IN ADVANCE
Affidea require all patIents not covered by direct settlement with their insurers to pay for their Diagnostic Imaging at the time of booking and in advance of Affidea performing any form of imaging. You will be required at time of booking to provide details of your credit card to our scheduling agents. We regret that we are unable to accept cash or cheques at our clinics.
DIAGNOSTIC IMAGING SCHEDULING
The time allocated to you for diagnostic services is reserved especially for you. Depending on the type of imaging required we may require additional medical staff to be present to assist in the imaging process.
Being on time for your appointment is essential. If you are 15 minutes or more late for your appointment, then Affidea reserve the right not to conduct the scan. Please bear in mind that if you do arrive late for an appointment, your scan may be rescheduled and you will be charged a rebooking fee.
CANCELLATION BY US
- Affidea reserves the right to modify or cancel any session if unforeseen circumstances arise. If we are required to cancel your appointment we shall inform you as soon as possible and aim to reschedule your appointment as soon as is reasonably possible.
- Occasionally appointments may be cancelled for Health and Safety reasons or unsuitability based on medical/surgical assessment.
CANCELLATION BY YOU
- Without prejudice to the following terms, Affidea will provide a full refund for any individual bookings which are cancelled more than 48 hours in advance of your appointment.
- If you wish to cancel or reschedule a booking, please note the following cancellation conditions will apply where you are seeking to cancel / reschedule a session:
a) Cancellation: Between 24- 48 hours prior to the session – a charge of 50% of the scan price will be applicable. The remaining 50% of the scan price will be refunded to your card within 2-3 working days
b) Cancellation: Less than 24 hours’ notice – the full charge will be levied and no refunds will be given.
c) Rescheduled Appointment: less than 48 hours prior to the session – An administration / booking fee of €50 will be charged.
d) Failure to show for a session: the full cost of a session will be charged. No refund will be made. Any new booking or rescheduled booking will be considered a new appointment and will be charged for in full.
- If your appointment is on Monday, the cut-off time to notify Affidea is 3:00p.m. on Friday to avoid any charges and avail of your full refund.
You can cancel or reschedule your appointment by calling us on Locall 1890 400 444.
We regret that we cannot reschedule or accept a cancellation by fax or email. Failing to contact our Appointment Centre by phone will mean we are unable to refund any payments. Our Appointment Centre is open Monday to Friday 0730 – 1900 and Saturdays, 0900 – 1500.