Data Analyst – Head Office, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Data Analyst to work as part of the team in our Head Office, Ballsbridge, Dublin and reporting to the Head of Finance.
Affidea is the largest Diagnostic Imaging company worldwide and currently have a very attractive salary and bonus package available for this post.
We fully support our staff with their ongoing CPD.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Reporting on Daily Sales and Cash Flow performance
- Develop reports and information analysis based on specifications
- Compile periodic reporting packs for relevant departments e.g. daily, weekly monthly reporting information
- Liaise with departments to assess business information needs
- Other duties, as required, involving data analysis, forecasting and modelling to give a full understanding of our operations and referrers
- Maintain historic record of business information for analysis and for records
- Work with Head of IT to manage and maintain information contained within key databases
- Maintenance of monthly reporting financial packs
- Analysis of monthly financial information as required by local and International management
- Supporting financial analysis of profitability of certain activities and customers
- Supporting financial analysis of tender bids and pricing decisions
- Flexible working hours available.
- Supporting the preparation of quarterly forecasting and annual budgeting financial information
- Supporting the preparation of financial models for investment purposes
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Undergraduate degree/masters in Computer Science, Data Analytics or a similar discipline.
- Working knowledge of SQL [Postgres SQL desirable]
- Knowledge of Crystal Reports / Data Reporting Environments
- Strong data analysis skills within Excel environment
- Information Seeking, Attention to detail, Analytical, Problem Solving, Task Orientated.
Please forward your cv to email@example.com