Ongoing management and coordination of all medical unit with responsibility/accountability for service delivery to achieve planned revenues, and cost efficiency. Instrumental in defining the mission, goals, budget and performance standards for the clinic and communicating it to staff. Must have the ability to work effectively with a ll levels of the organisation. The ability to take initiative and to exercise independent judgment, decision-making and problem solving expertise.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Prepare and participate in preparation on annual operating plans, monthly reports.
- Management and oversight of clinic stock orders and deliveries/maintaining stock control/accounts through Buyer system, and support Regional Manager to ensure cost local cost efficiencies.
- Ensure clinic is working to agreed budgetary and financial levels
- Monitor daily operations report on regular basis with immediate reaction to any alteration to the plan
- Supervise financial management in the clinic, especially invoicing, preparation of information, existing reports and data as well as cash handling in the unit.
- Control and authorise operating costs of the unit in accordance with the budget
- Maintaining Clinical and Administrative staff rosters/annual leave/sick leave/resourcing ensuring clinic is fully staffed at all times.
- Active management of schedules to ensure clinic is running at optimum levels
- Responsibility for increasing utilisation and clinic productivity
- Liaising with Regional Manager on management, operational issues and performance.
- Responsible for the facilities management and costs
- Work with Regional Manager to prepare and execute local operational plans for the clinic.
- Responsible for ensuring excellence in service through the efficient management of patients through the clinic.
- Ensuring adherence to all company policies, procedures, protocols and guidelines
- Maintaining JCI standards by ensuring staff awareness of company policies.
- Maintaining regular Hygiene & Health & Safety reports
- Work in conjunction with members of the management team to facilitate business development activities.
- Understanding the local competitive landscape, ensuring any new developments or trends are relayed through to management team
- Detect and identify new business opportunities – evaluating potential for service expansion, identification of acquisition targets
- Recruiting, hiring, induction and development of personnel.
- Completing annual performance evaluations for all staff
- Maintain effective working relationships
- Plan and execute an effective communication model including staff meetings, individual meetings, giving feedback ensuring communcaition flows freely from Sr mgmt. and front line staff
- 3rd level or post grad in management /accounting /healthcare management
- Previous experience in a busy healare environment ( desirable)
- A minimum of 5 years management experience, in managing a large diverse team
- Experience of managing P&L and understanding budgets
- Track record of implementation of change management in complex organisations
- Process, project management, integration, change management skills
- Ability to Lead and mentor teams
- Analytical thinking
- Business orientation
- Customer (patient) focus
- Strong Communication Skills
- Striving to achieve results
All expressions of interest to email a copy of your CV to email@example.com