ExpressCare Clinics are state of the art facilities, treating minor injuries and minor illness. ExpressCare operates 365 day a year.
You need to have a passion for minor injury care, good communication skills, and a commitment to providing excellent care as part of the MIU team. You must be responsive to change and flexible in your approach. A sound knowledge of professional issues will be required.
Permanent/ Part- Time Positions Available
- Be registered in the general division of the live register of Nurses (NMBI)
- Experience in A&E would be distinct advantage.
- Applicants must be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Nurses need to have 2yrs postgraduate experience in general practice, A&E or urgent care.
- Experience in minor trauma, general medicine, paediatrics, sports medicine or orthopaedics would also be desirable as would a knowledge of the Irish healthcare system.
As an employee, you can expect the following benefits:
- Excellent remuneration
- Flexible hours and rosters
- Friendly working environment
- Modern and growing range of services
- Opportunities for career progression
- Support for professional development
- Maternity and Sick Pay Scheme
All expressions of interest to email a copy of your CV to email@example.com
By clicking apply to this role your application will not only be considered for this position, but your details will be stored on our database and may be considered for similar future positions that may arise. This means that the personal data contained in your application and provided to Affidea as part of the application process may be retained by us for up to 12 months from the date of your application. After this time, it will be deleted.
If you do not wish your details to be stored on our recruitment database, please email Affidea recruitment stating this and we will ensure that such information is not stored other than for the purposes of this application. Please refer to our Recruitment Privacy Notice for more information. to Affidea’s Data Privacy Notice for Recruitment