Here's an overview of prices for each scan. If you have private health insurance, find out if you’re covered at our locations. If you pay medical expenses and the full cost of your scan is not covered by the State or PHI, you can claim tax on many medical expenses.
Follow our blog for company news and health tips. Affidea's growing network ensures patients can receive the timely attention they need in a primary care environment, rather than in a hospital based setting where wait times are longer.
There is nothing more important than health
ServicesTechnology is doing more for health today than it has ever done before. We invest constantly in the most cutting-edge technology to provide the very best for our patients, today and into the future.
ConsultantsOur Consultants are affiliated with the Royal College of Surgeons
- All reports read in-house by RCSI Radiologists
- Direct consultation with GP in instances of urgent findings
- Real-time availability of reports to each GP via Healthlink
- Dedicated Referrer Liaison Officer at 01 636 2320 / 021 432 2756
- Wide-bore MRI scanners at permanent locations
ExpressCare by AffideaExpressCare promises fast turnaround times with no appointment or referral needed. Our Consultant-led clinics are staffed with A&E trained doctors and nurses.
- Children from 1 year can attend
- All services available on a fee basis or as a covered benefit
- Immediate access to full suite of Affidea diagnostic services